Thursday, August 24, 2006

Food for thought.

Wow two days in a row! Better check and see if there's two moons in the sky. Actually, there likely isn't any, as yesterday was a new moon. Luna is waxing, so it's time to get back to writing. Creating anew. Actually, it's time to do it regardless. JUST DO IT, as the Nike saying goes.
And while I didn't exactly work on my newest manuscript for an hour yesterday as I wanted, I did open it up and refreshed myself with it, then fleshed some more out. I'm still trying to figure out how to get these two dynamic characters together in a believable way. I certainly have enough conflict, both internal and external, and have a good degree of motivation as well. I managed to 'discover' a few more things that will put some meat in the stew. One of those things is the spirit of the hero's mother. That should be interesting to write. I'm currently working on a storyline, I've started out rough and will add chapter by chapter. Right not it resembles a grocery list.

2 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Oh, I love stories in which ghosts and/or spirits work into the plot and help (not help) the characters. Good luck with the writing! *wg*

Molly O'Keefe said...

Hey Jordanne! Good luck - I love those days when things conspire for us rather than against us! Good luck.