Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All good intentions

sometimes end up going to hell in a handbasket. Yes, I firmly believe that one should mix metaphors whenever possible.

Since last I blogged, I've returned to Weight Watchers, am giving serious consideration to cutting all meat but fish from my diet, and created an 'office space' at home. Although, oddly enough, I have yet to sit down to the serious work of writing in it. This too shall change. I think I am finally on to getting things for my first ms figured out, so I'm excited about that. I mean, really excited about it in a way that I've not been for a while. Yes I should be working on my wip, however, I'm planning on flogging Limitless in some upcoming contests, so I'll get that straight and go from there.

On the spiritual front, I continue to grow and evolve as a spiritual being and am becoming happy with who I am discovering within myself. And this is a good thing.

More blogging soon, I promise.
Blessings, J

No comments: