Friday, May 19, 2006

Yay Friday

This is test post number one. I've been thinking of putting a blog together for a while now, I just never got around to it. Though, truth be told, I really haven't got a clue as to whether I've accomplished that task or not. To be totally cliche, today is the first day of the rest of my life. Cliches are around for a reason. And while someone from my past used to use that line to the detriment of all around him, I feel it's fitting. I rejoined Weight Watchers yesterday, and while I was physically sick, and didn't follow program, today is the start day. I have a short list today of things to do. Walk the dogs, stay on program, vacuum and do some writing. If I can get to the barn to see my horse, pay my visa and clean the toilet, it truly will be a productive day. I'm following the Core program this week, though I might shake that up every two or three weeks so that I don't fall into the same problems with eating the same food all the time. That's me, a creature of habit. But I'm finding as I get older and discover myself, I'm not so intent on colouring within the lines anymore. Now we'll just have to see what the rest of the day brings. And tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Great first post! :-) I look forward to following this journy with you. (((hugs)))